Fort Knox Inc. warrants to the original purchaser only, that each new vault will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser from the date of delivery. Integral units such as locks are subject to this same warranty.
Fort Knox Inc. will replace any vault, free of charge, broken into by forced entry or damaged due to an unlawful attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser.*
*Damaged vault must be returned for evaluation to Fort Knox Inc. by prepaid freight along with the report made by the investigating agency. The new replacement vault will be sent to the customer freight collect. The responsibility of Fort Knox Inc. under this warranty is limited to replacement or repair of defective part at the Fort Knox Inc., Orem, Utah factory, or at a point designated by them, with expense for transportation, if necessary, to be borne by the original purchaser. In no event shall Fort Knox Inc. liability exceed the original cost of the product.
Fort Knox Inc. will repair or replace, at our option, any vault due to incidental damage as a result of accident, flood, or fire.*
*Fort Knox Inc. shall only be liable when the vault is used in compliance with those directions specified in the manufacturer’s instructions. This warranty shall not apply to any safe or parts modified without the consent of Fort Knox Inc. Fort Knox Inc. specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the product.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Fort Knox Inc.
993 North Industrial Park Road
Orem, Utah 84057
Pistol Box, Cab Box, and Shotgun Boxes come with a Limited Warranty.
- Box is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
- Lock is protected for 1 year by the Manufacturers Warranty
*Fort Knox Inc. shall only be liable when the vault is used in compliance with those directions specified in the manufacturer’s instructions. This warranty shall not apply to any box or parts modified without the consent of Fort Knox Inc. Fort Knox Inc. specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the product.
We can order your Fort Knox and call you when your safe arrives and arrange delivery if needed. You may also pick up your safe during business hours
993 North Industrial Park Rd.
Orem, UT 84057
The Hollon Lifetime Fire Guarantee
Hollon Safe backs all our fireproof safes with a lifetime warranty against fire. We will gladly replace any Hollon Fireproof Safe that has been damaged in a fire with the same or a comparable model to include all freight costs (within the contiguous United States). to the original address of purchase. Customers will be required to supply all requested documents to an authorized Hollon Safe representative prior to replacement. This warranty is to the original owner only and is not available for subsequent owners. Click Link for Burglary Warranty information for our Gun Safes and/or our TL-15 Safes. Additional Gun Safe Fire & Burglary Warranty. and Additional TL-15 Fire & Burglary Warranty. Contact Hollon Safe Monday -Friday CST at 1.888.455.2337 for additional information or restrictions.
Starting January 2015 Hollon Safe warranties all parts and labor, including all Hollon digital components, on all safes purchased for period of 1 year from date of purchase against manufacture defects. We provide a 2-year warranty on all replacement parts. Extended warranty includes Hollon digital components. Other brand digital components, electronic keypads, will only be warranted for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Only digital components that are factory installed or installed by a Hollon Safe technician prior to shipment will be covered under this 1 year warranty. Hollon Safe will not warranty any digital component installed on safes that are installed within a floor. This warranty does not cover any damages caused by mishandling, neglect, water, tampering, improper installation, removal and/or re-installation of the safe. This warranty also does not apply to safes located outside the contiguous United States. Hollon Safe must be notified within a period of seven days of the receipt of any safe damaged during shipping in order to uphold the warranty and/or damage claims. Warranties on damage claims will only be accepted if the customer has properly executed the outlined Damage and Delivery Policy and Procedures. Re-setting of any combination on a Group II/2M dial lock must be performed by a qualified locksmith otherwise the warranty will become void.
All safes are heavy. Never lift a safe by yourself or without proper training, heavy lifting gear or safe moving equipment. Always use a licensed, bonded and trained locksmith company or moving company to move and install your safe. Always bolt your safe to the floor. A safe is not a toy neither is its packaging! Keep children away from the safe and the packaging. Safes are considered airtight. NEVER lock a living being in a safe. Hollon safe assumes no liability for usage. When you buy a safe you are buying time, time against fire, time against theft. Given enough time and proper tools any safe can be broken into.Safe door is heavy. Opening a safe on an uneven or unstable floor (plush carpet) may cause safe to tip forward. Be sure to secure safe prior to use. Failure to follow instructions or to heed this warning may result in serious injury or even death.
Warranty Claims WE DO NOT HAVE A 24 HOUR WARRANTY SERVICE DEPARTMENT. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE MONDAY-FRIDAY CST. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, HOLLON SAFE MAY NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS THAT WERE NOT APPROVED.
1) A warranty Claim Number must be issued by a Hollon Safe Representative before ANY WARRANTY SERVICE IS PERFORMED. Any warranty service performed before a warranty claim is issued and parts have shipped will be subject to denial. Hollon Safe’s Technical Support Department is available Mon-Fri from 8:30am-5:30pm CST.
2) Issuance of a Warranty Claim Number does not constitute admission of liability on Hollon Safe’s part but recognizes that a potential problem may exist. All troubleshooting steps and procedures must be followed by Hollon Safe representatives and all claimant(s) before a warranty claim number is issued and warranty service is performed. Warranty work will be performed by authorized Hollon Safe service technicians only. Any work performed by an unauthorized service technician will be automatically denied by Hollon Safe.
3) A Hollon Safe Work Order Form will be sent out with any parts. This form must be returned signed by claimant along with any parts that have been replaced before payment is considered. If defective or unused parts are not returned to Hollon Safe then the warranty invoice will be denied.
4) If warranty issue(s) are found to have been caused by user error, neglect and/or abuse on the part of claimant then the warranty claim will be automatically denied and claimant will be responsible for any and all charges and return shipping of any part(s) or safe(s) to Hollon Safe.
5) For Complete details on Hollon Safe’s Warranty policies please visit our website at https://hollonsafe.com/warranty.htmlArticles – Good topics for articles include anything related to your company – recent changes to operations, the latest company softball game – or the industry you’re in. General business trends (think national and even international) are great article fodder, too.
We can order your Hollon and call you when your safe arrives and arrange delivery if needed. You may also pick up your safe during business hours
Customer Support Phone: (888)455-2337
Who's got the industry's best gun or home safe warranty? We're proud to have earned that title. In this video, we break down exactly what you can expect from our warranty.
Each of our safes comes with a 5-year warranty on the lock. We also have a couple of very affordable extended warranty options on our locks if you'd like to be covered for 15 years or for life.
If you have purchased your safe within the last 12 months, and the safe is not more than 24 months past the manufacture date, you can extend your lock warranty. You have two options. You can purchase an additional 10 years for just $69, or get a lifetime warranty for $129.
Our safe bodies come with a transferable lifetime warranty. What does transferable mean? It means that if you sell your safe (so that you can upgrade to a bigger Liberty, of course!), or if you hand it down to your grandkids someday, it's still covered by the original warranty.
Liberty Safe's warranty protects you in the event of a fire or attempted break in. If that happens, here's what our safe warranty includes:
Most safe companies offer some kind of warranty, but you need to read the fine print. As far as we're aware, we're the only safe company who will not only pay to repair or replace your damaged safe in the event of a fire or attempted break-in, but will also pay to have your new safe shipped and installed. We will also pay to have your old safe removed from your home.
Some safe companies will remove the damaged safe, but they expect you to box it up and have it waiting for them on your curb. Do you really want to deal with that? We didn't think so. That's why we take care of everything for you.
And there you have it! Everything you need to know about what makes Liberty Safe's warranty the best in the business.
We back up every home and gun safe we sell!
*Delivery and in home service for replacement safe is included in the Lifetime Warranty on all safes built after January 1, 2006. If your safe was built before January 1, 2006, please refer to your safe warranty coverage for complete details.
Here are additional guidelines regarding Liberty's warranty:
1. Lifetime Warranty: If your Liberty Safe ever goes through a fire or attempted break-in, Liberty will repair or replace your safe for as long as you own it. If there are issues with the door mechanism Liberty will repair or replace your safe and/or any parts needed, including the labor to fix it. This includes the handle, locking bolts, and internal workings of the door. It does not include the lock.
2. 5-years parts and labor on SecuRam and S&G UL listed locks (Mechanical or Electronic) and paint defects from original purchase date.
3. 2-years parts only on interior shelving (gun rack, center divider, side shelves, and rails) from original purchase date.
*Liberty's Lifetime Warranty is transferrable to a new owner. Once the warranty time periods for items 2-4 expire, the warranties of those specific items are not re-issued during the transfer.
Liberty Safe's LIFETIME WARRANTY includes no out of pocket expenses for the owner of a home or gun safe from Liberty (excluding handgun vaults). If you ever experience a fire or attempted break-in on your safe, you will receive:
While other safe companies only have a 1-year parts only warranty, Liberty goes further on all their UL rated safes with these extras:
Remember, a safes warranty is only as good as the company standing behind it. At Liberty, we believe "that if you buy a great product we should be able to back it up.
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.
11925 Pacific Avenue, Fontana, CA 92337
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY All Gardall products are warranted to the original retail purchaser against defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from purchase. We will, at our option, repair or replace a defective unit without charge for new parts. You must pay all transportation charges and labor charges if a unit is repaired. Defective units should be returned to Gardall or an authorized service location as designated by the factory. All of the above is applicable only if prior written permission is given by the factory, along with a proper Return Goods Authorization Number. Lifetime replacement warranty is available on Gardall record safes. Warranty work must be authorized by the factory. Unauthorized warranty work will not be paid for.
Get added peace of mind with Browning Safes' extended lock warranty! Choose an additional five years on Browning Safes' 5-year warrantied locks for ten years of coverage, or get a lifetime warranty that covers your lock for life!
To qualify for Browning Safes extended lock warranty, your safe:
Locks are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for five years from the date of purchase. Our extended warranty adds an additional five years of coverage, or you can purchase a plan.
Browning Safes will repair and replace parts and cover the cost of a locksmith to give you access to your safe at no additional cost to you!
*Warranty covers safes in the United States only.
Details Coming Soon!